Entrust digital certificates are the proven, cost-effective method for properly securing your organisation. Whether it's a basic SSL certificate, more advanced EV multi-domain SSL certificates, or specialty certificates for secure e-mail or Adobe PDFs, Entrust offers a comprehensive portfolio of today's most-used digital certificates. And all are supported by Entrust's world-class service.
- Trusted by more than 5,000 organizations in 85 countries
- Complete line of digital certificates — all from a single vendor
- Web-based certificate management service is affordable, easy-to-use
- Optional dedicated relationship managers — someone you can contact directly if an SSL resolution is required
- More than 98 percent of Entrust IdentityGuard Cloud Services SSL customers renew their accounts
- Find, inventory and manage digital certificates across diverse systems and environments
Better Browser Trust
Entrust SSL digital certificates are trusted by more than 99 percent of all Web browsers in use today. From Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE), Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and even mobile platforms, you can be sure Entrust SSL certificates are secure, trusted and interoperable.
Site Seal Strength
It's proven that customers have increased confidence and lower "abandonment" when an SSL site seal is displayed on a website. The Entrust Site Seal establishes your business as a safe place to conduct online business, instilling a higher level of trust with customers.